Undo your belt, loosen your tie and make plenty of room because the Holidays are almost here. Which means it’s time to stock up on all your favorite foods, naughty nom-noms, terrific treats and feast like you’ve never feasted before. So don’t hold back. We’ve got everything you need to spoil your family, your friends, and most importantly, you.
Guaranteed 100% Scrooge Proof
No one likes a meanie this time of year. In fact, they’re just not welcome. Luckily we’ve got five sure fire ways to make sure your holidays are 100% humbug-free.
1. Panettone – Made the traditional way, our rich, generously filled recipe has kept misers at bay for generations. Treat yourself (or somebody else) for just $14.99.
2. Paleta Horneada – Our deliciously succulent roast pork shoulder is available by the cheerful pound ($3.99/lb) or the truly extravagant whole pig (20-30 lbs for $9.49/lb).
3. Holiday Catering Menus – You want a feast? You got it!
4. Gift Cards – Naughty or nice? It doesn’t matter. We all deserve a little something this time of year.
5. Parties & Events – We love hosting parties. I mean everyone loves a party, except for Mr. Scrooge. Oh, and the Grinch. He’s not invited either.
Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
Wines of the Month
Sparkling wines are festive, elegant, deliciously vibrant and always a lot of fun. What could be better for the days ahead? Whether spending time with family and friends, at a party or a gallery opening, sparkling wines are fit for any occasion! Juicy fruit, a fine perlage and a fresh dry finish open up the appetite and pair well with salty finger food and appetizers.
Check out our sparkling suggestions for this month and enjoy:
Rutini Encuentro, Brut Nature
Las Perdices, Brut Rose
Los Haroldos, Extra Brut
Casa Martelletti, Prosecco